Friday, November 19, 2010

BJ 11-19-2010

BJ Lifton, bodhisattva, I hear your voice tonight. As always, you are asking questions, and my answers spill into the deep well of your compassion. Tonight my answers are all "Thank you".
BJ, tonight the bastards are sitting with the loss of you. You are comforting, irritating, empowering, confounding; we sprang from your mind as ripples on a forest pond.
BJ, tonight I want to hear rain pour from the sky and fill the streams and creeks, to create a water realm worthy of the return of your kappa-spirit. I will look for you there.





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amen.

4:56 PM  
Anonymous maryanne said...

Beautiful, Ron. We will all miss BJ so much. I have her Kappa book she gave me years ago when my kids were small. You really did capture her spirit in this piece.

3:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home