Saturday, April 18, 2009

Comments on the Funhouse

Someone implied today that I was moderating or censoring comments on this blog, and someone else told me a couple of weeks ago that they had spoken to someone else who had problems posting comments, leading them to believe that I was acting like a gatekeeper or something.

I'm not. I don't moderate comments on the Funhouse. If a comment is posted, I get an email notice, but that's just so I know it's been posted automatically. If folks are trying to post comments and they're not showing up, then there's a problem somewhere else, either with your browser or with Blogger...

I like free speech. If you have a problem posting, document the time and date and let me know, my email address is now in my Blogger profile. If it's a problem with Blogger I can try to address it with them. Otherwise I have no idea that there is a problem and assume everything is okie dokie and everyone loves me...

2 Comments:

Blogger BB Church said...

ah geeze. I just got a notice from Blogger that their bot has decided that BB Church's Funhouse is a "spamblog" and the new posts are suspended until review. I'm posting this as a test to see if comments are still active...

Stay tuned, I guess. I may have to finally switch to wordpress...

BB

11:23 PM  
Blogger Marley Greiner said...

The anon poster who questioned you on "censorhip" spammed at least two other bloggers opposed to CARE's shennighans with the same message.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home